A typical Day
A typical day
We recommend and practice intermittent semi-fasting (optional)
> 08:00 Hatha vinyasa yoga (multi-level class adapting the difficulty to each person)
- 10:30 Mindfulness guided meditation, Bhakti yoga, sound bath, dynamic meditation or similar
- 11:30 Brunch
- 12:30 Free time
- 16:30 Yin yoga, mantra and pranayama, dynamic meditation (only the softer)
- 18:00 Vipassana meditation (small guide to start and silence for the rest)
- 19:00 Silent dinner(allowed to talk after dinner)
- 22:00 Rest and silence until 12:00 p.m.
*With the exception of the silence all activities are voluntary, you decide the intensity and depth of your retreat.