Collaborate with us
In order to facilitate as much as possible the coexistence, we ask volunteers to take on the following commitments and take responsibility for them:
In exchange for 5 hours of work per day, not necessarily in a row, 5 days a week for a minimum period of 2 months, we offer the volunteer accommodation and vegan-vegetarian food (when we have fresh eggs from our hens) and participate in all the daily activities that we propose (yoga, meditation...). Our daily activity is independent of holidays, cultural, religious... and of the fact that the volunteer sleeps or eats outside the centre.
2. The volunteer assumes the commitment to respect the suggestions of those responsible for the work to be done. The tasks and ways of working are defined by the coordinators, being open to suggestions and proposals from the volunteers.
3. We expect a self-responsible and mature behavior, which implies the following things:
a./ Each person is responsible for the cleanliness and order of their personal area, maintains basic hygiene in their room, collects, cleans and tidies the cutlery, dishes, tools, common clothes and everything they use.
b./ Each person becomes aware of and responsible for the effect of their behaviour, feelings and words to others, to the group and to the environment and acts according to this awareness and responsibility.
c./ The day before departure, the volunteer dedicates his/her work schedule to a complete cleaning of his/her shared room.
4./ The house and its surroundings are a completely tobacco, alcohol and any narcotic substance free place.
- Group activities, such as yoga, meditations, film screenings and some other dynamics.
- Enjoyment of living and teamwork with open and happy people.
- Accommodation in a mixed double shared room with other volunteer.
- Egg-lacteal-vegetarian food.
- A natural paradise by the sea, surrounded by orange groves, a wonderful landscape and some neighbours.
- Commitment to get involved with the centre, the people present and the group activities (meetings, meditations...), which help us in our balance and inner peace.
At any time that the central group or the community leader decides that the volunteer does not fit in with the needs of the centre or that the centre cannot meet their needs, we reserve the right to shorten the agreed-upon stay and request that they leave the centre.
It is not necessary to meet all these requirements but at least be able to provide some of them:
-A valid driving licence.
-Knowledge of vegetarian, vegan and raw vegan cuisine.
-Possibility to facilitate some kind of yoga and or meditation at some point.
-Skills in massage.
- Good health and willingness to do physically demanding work.
- Openness, empathy, flexibility and sincerity.
- An active and positive attitude towards work (task efficiency).
*Imperative to have the desire to grow as a person and look at your navel, taking responsibility for the decisions made. -It is essential to be in touch with your child, or at least to do your best to become so.
*Essential to want to play and have fun with life as it is.
*Indispensable desire to make love with every daily situation, desire to create love in everything you do.